We invite you to become a part of the Mare Island Historic Park Foundation and support its work.
The Mare Island Historic Park Foundation keeps alive the history of the Mare Island Naval Shipyard and chronicles its shipbuilding activities in the museum while preserving its historic buildings – St. Peter’s Chapel, the Admiral’s and Captain’s Mansions, and Building 46, the oldest building on the island.
Museum Membership Levels (one year):
- Individual $25.00 – Admits member named on card
- Out-of-State $20.00 – Admits member named on card
- Family $40.00 – Admits two household members and their children or grandchildren 12-18 , children under 12: free
- Student $15.00 – Admits student named on card with a current student ID.
- Unlimited free admission to Mare Island Museum for the year of membership;
- Advance notice via email of new exhibits or events;
- Access to Mare Island Museum Library;
- Newsletter via email;
- Knowing you are helping to preserve the history of Mare Island Naval Shipyard
New Member dues and member renewal dues may be made with the PayPal link above. For new members please fill out the membership form and email it to JIG313[at]aol[dot]com or mailed U.S.P.S. to the address below. Please indicate on the membership form that dues were paid by PayPal. For renewing members the membership form need not be submitted. When paying dues by PayPal please indicate in the PayPal box for special instructions to seller that your donation is for annual dues and your name. You can also pay by check/credit card, sending with a printable order form via U.S. Mail to:
Mare Island Historic Park Foundation
1100 Railroad Avenue, Mare Island
Vallejo, CA 94592
Mare Island Historic Park Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Publicly Supported Organization established in 1995.